Pages

Powered by Blogger.

FORTUNE TELLER (destiny has its own way…….)

Friday, March 13, 2015

I got up early in the morning that day but lay on the bed for 10 minutes as usual. Finally I leaved my bed. I had had my breakfast and favorite milk. I opted to stay at home as the day was warm and shiny enough to burn anyone’s skin. After watching TV, I was doing my usual things like check my face book and all but I was disturbed by the ad of (fortune teller Malaika) “know your future”. I just wanted to cut it off but it again displayed on my screen so I decided to check it up. As I open the website I find out many things in regard to my star and so on. First of all I read about my star. Passionate, stubborn, jealous, clever, good friend..…....
 As I scroll down a question appeared on my screen.
“Pick a color.”
 It is an abrupt message and I was feeling like could she really predict that what is going to happen? As I didn’t believe in fortune tellers so keep myself calm and suddenly a new message again appeared on my screen. She wrote,
“ listen you either want to know your future or not it’s up to you but believe me I am not going to fool  you I can see, you are going to receive many things in near future.”
As I read the word “many things” I became curious to know about many things and then I reply, “Red.”
And the countdown begins and this time she asked me to pick a number. Number 9 is my lucky number so I went with it.
 She then predicted,
 “You will get to the USA but there is a tragedy.”
  I was worried for a while that what did she meant “tragedy” but as I don’t believe in fortune teller though I felt relieved. And then the door bell rang and I closed all the stuff and went to open the door. Then the day passed and all I was doing on that day just to think about the prediction.
3 months later, I received a letter from USA in which a lawyer wrote that my brother died in a car accident and he left his will as all the property has to be given to his sister, therefore I will have to come and deal with the paper work …….
I stood frozen and shocked. my legs were trembling in a bad manner. I looked around the room and then looked at the letter. For a while I went back to the past and the flash back begun. All the questions of the fortune teller came in my mind and all the predictions that she did.
I never find her again but since that day I often wonder that if I did not answer the questions so the situation could be change and normal as before and I have not lost my brother. I have got many things as the predictor told me but I don’t know that “many things” I received in this manner. Once I read in a novel, “whatever is destined to happen, will happen.” And now I got it that destiny has its own way……
( Aiman Inam)

2 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Most Reading